Saturday, February 22, 2014

Sunrise of Johns Creek~

I'm so glad that we got to spend such a sunshine-y day at no other than 
Sunrise of Johns Creek! 
Unfortunately, I was unable to make it to today's performance. :( I have a hectic month coming up, and I just needed more time to prepare for my upcoming golf tournaments, SAT, and other tests. But, I heard that the performance was superb, and everyone was so glad to once again connect with our friends at Sunrise. It was great to hear exciting news and new stories since our last meeting during the holiday season. 

Bill and Daniel chat with a friend. 


Big shootout and thanks to the group who came and performed today :) … 
And to Priscilla, too (who is on the other side of this camera!) 

Until next time! 
Janet

"Music is the social act of communication among people, a gesture of friendship, the strongest there is. " 
--Malcolm Arnold

No comments:

Post a Comment